What are emotions
Emotion is a mental reaction accompanied by physiological and behavioral changes.
Why we have emotions
- The REPTILIAN brain has the sole purpose of survival.
- LIMBIC system – instincts, emotions, ambition, memory.
- NEOCORTEX (new brain) – the seat of knowledge, logic, reason, and language.
- The PREFRONTAL cortex is associated with higher functions, individuality, self-awareness, and creativity.
Emotions help us to mobilize, to act, to make decisions, to avoid dangers, to survive and to prosper, to understand others.
Strong emotions can have a negative impact on us: anger = we are aggressive
- shame = avoid;
- sadness = we isolate ourselves;
- anger = we are aggressive.
How to manage emotions during the interview
- Reviewing the CV;
- Reviewing the requirements;
- The answers.
- Be careful
- Be simple
- Drink water
See more details in the file attached to the references.
OVERVIEW Ready to conquer emotions like a real professional? Master the art of staying cool, calm, and collected no matter what life throws your way!